Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here I go, I can hardly believe I am actually doing this. I have a blog. Is that wrong?


As I type I am sitting in Panera with two ladies from my writers group creating this riveting post that millions will follow faithfully each day. Okay, so maybe just a couple hundred. Okay fine, maybe just two or three.


About me:


I was born in a suburb of Chicago. At nineteen, I moved to Singer Island, Florida with my Aunt. About five years later I met my future husband, Larry. We married in 1994 and had our first child, Megan in 1996. Four years later we had our second, Caleb.  Then we finished up with an Alex and an Andrew.  For a grand total of four wonderful, unique, busy, active, energetic, (oh wait is that redundant??) children.  Somewhere between Megan and Caleb, I moved back to Chicago-land with my new family.



4 comments:

  1. And now you need to start a Twitter account! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Laura inspired me to do the blog, and facebook, but I haven't embarked on Twitter. I still can't believe I've done the first two. Okay Beth, your turn to do facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete